The main purpose of The Crowd is to provide a forum in which you can share good and innovative practice and network across the community. We are stronger together!
- is not corporate, it is led by you
- are a collaborative group of like-minded people who care about young people amd who want to engage in helping others
- are a self-improving network of professionals that develop excellence within education
- are a collection of people who are willing to give; sharing their exceptional practice for the benefit of others whilst having access to the knowledge of others
- value the unique nature of each school
- is not bound by geography
Who can join?
The Crowd is not mutually exclusive, we don’t mind if you are a member of multiple alliances and we don’t ask for a contractural commitment. We do not charge a membership fee.
Benefits to you
- Free access to a forum for you to share innovative ideas, research, seek advice
- Opportunity to network with other like minded education professionals
- Access to quality CPD
- School to School support
- Training opportunities including pop up conferences
- Lateral development by helping others and challenging yourself
- Teaching Assistant programmes
- Be part of a system wide improvement that creates a better future for all
For more details, or to express your interest, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org