Terms and Conditions
To ensure the smooth running of our courses and events, we require all users to read our terms and conditions prior to booking.
Terms and conditions of event bookings
- Bookings for events are strictly on a first come first served basis
- Events close 5 working days before the event date.
- If the event is closed or full and you would like to attend please search for future dates or email the The Beach Teaching School Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not attend events unless you have received a confirmation email confirming your booking. Attendees who attend without a booking may be turned away.
- Please ensure that you have the permission of your setting’s budget holder to attend. You will be required to provide a purchase order number (PO) prior to attendance at the event.
- Events are priced as shown in the event details.
- Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the delegate to sign into events on the day as evidence of attendance.
- Please note that events will start promptly at the published time and will not finish until the advertised end time.
- The Beach Teaching School Alliance reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates who arrive outside of the advertised start time (unless advised in advance).
- Refreshments will generally be available 20 minutes prior to the start time.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to find appropriate parking at the event venue. Venue parking arrangements and availability do vary. You will be sent parking information and travel options prior to the event.
- Course instructions will be sent out, by email, direct to delegates approximately 7 days before the date of the event.
- Participants agree to carry out pre-assigned tasks necessary for the successful completion of the training.
- Evaluation is an essential part of event attendance which participants agree to complete as part of the event. This allows us to quality assure our training events, to meet event objectives and ensure our venue choices are of suitable quality.
Cancellation and non-attendance
- If you fail to attend an event, your setting will still be charged. If you are unable to attend, please either cancel your place (see cancellation conditions) or send a substitute delegate from the same setting.
- Where a cancellation is received within 7 working days of the event and no substitute delegate will attend, the full cost of the event will still be payable.
- In order to avoid a cancellation fee, your establishment may nominate a substitute member of staff to attend in your place. Please advise The Beach Teaching School Coordinator in advance, if possible, so that the register can be updated.
- All cancellation email communications must be sent to email@example.com . You will receive a reply to acknowledge receipt. Please keep this for reference. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 48 hours please contact the administrator.
- The Beach Teaching School Alliance reserves the right to cancel an event if the number of booked places does not reach the viable minimum number. In this case the delegate will be sent an email advising them of the cancellation. The delegate information will be added to a waiting list to be invited on the next scheduled course.
- The Beach Teaching School Alliance reserves the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this necessary. If this should occur, participants will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course, or alternative dates where it is a client-specific course.
Refreshments, special dietary requirements and access requirements
- Where refreshments are provided, participants agree to advise the events coordinator of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Every effort will be taken to comply with requests.
- Please advise the coordinator of any access requirements. We will of course include details of accessible parking arrangements for our chosen venue with our joining instructions.
- The Beach Teaching School Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your email address with other organisations – so you won’t be contacted by third parties.
- Your details will be added to our own database in order to advise you of our upcoming courses and events, with your permission.
The BEACH TSA believes in:
- working together;
- sharing knowledge and best practice;
- a school-led system;
- effective and affordable opportunities for all staff, be they teaching or support regardless of where they may be.