This one-day course is for ELAN Trust staff working directly with children who may be at risk of exploitation and will enable staff to consider the following:
- What are the signs that a child is being exploited either criminally or sexually.
- How can practitioners’ best support children who are experiencing exploitation?
- What can we learn from serious case reviews?
- What are the different types of exploitation and how might they affect children at different stages of their development.
- What influences can affect a child remaining in an exploitative situation.
What support exists to help children deal with being exploited?
Date: tbc Time: 9.00am-4.00pm
Venue: The BEACH, Bournville Primary School, Selworthy Road, Weston-super- Mare, BS23 3ST