The Crowd provides a forum in which you can share good and innovative practice and network across the community. We are stronger together!
- is not corporate, it is led by you
- are a collaborative group of like-minded people who care about young people and who want to engage in helping others
- are a self-improving network of professionals that develop excellence within education
- are a collection of people who are willing to give; sharing their exceptional practice for the benefit of others whilst having access to the knowledge of others
- value the unique nature of each school
- is not bound by geography
Who can join?
The Crowd is not mutually exclusive, we don’t mind if you are a member of multiple alliances and we don’t ask for a contractural commitment. We do not charge a membership fee.
Benefits to you
- Free access to a forum for you to share innovative ideas, research, seek advice
- Opportunity to network with other like minded education professionals
- Access to quality CPD
- School to School support
- Training opportunities including pop up conferences
- Lateral development by helping others and challenging yourself
- Teaching Assistant programmes
- Be part of a system wide improvement that creates a better future for all.
The Crowd Live
In addition to accessing The Crowd online we will be launching The Crowd Live. This provides opportunities for you to meet other ‘members’ face-to-face and offers further opportunities to network, share excellent practice and exchange ideas.
With some sessions there may be a nominal charge to cover costs. However we maintain that we are only here to facilitate and not to make a profit.
Networking for excellence, not for profit.
To join us, just email email@example.com